Rules - All Contests
1. By entering a contest, winners agree to these rules and the decisions of the judges and further agree to allow Misselbrook Marketing to use their names and photos
for publicity purposes without compensation.
2. Employees and independent contractors of Misselbrook Marketing and any affiliated companies and their respective immediate families "ARE" eligible.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years
of age and Canadian citizens.
4. Entries must be received by the deadline listed in the advertisement or section. Winners will be selected and notified by phone and/or email. Every reasonable attempt to contact winner will be made.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. By entering a contest, you grant permission to Misselbrook Marketing to contact you, from time to time, for market research purposes or to provide promotional messages (in the form of mail, telemarketing
or e-mail) about services and specials offered by Misselbrook Marketing and/or its advertising partners.
7. All prizes will be awarded. No prize transfers or substitutions, except by sponsor due to unavailability. Prizes may be substituted for prizes
of like value at the sponsor's sole discretion.
8. Winner's may need to pick up their prize at Misselbrook Marketing, a designated agent or an advertising partner.
9. Promotion is subject to federal, provincial local regulations and laws,
and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Any taxes related to the value of the prize if applicable are the responsibility of the winners.
10. Odds of winning based on number of entries received. Only official entries
will be accepted. Any facsimiles or other reproductions will not be counted.
11. This promotion may be canceled or postponed at the discretion of the publisher.
12. For a copy of these official contest rules, please just cut,
past, and print.
13. Legal Fees arising from a Lotto Max Top Prize Win, will be shared equally by all those who entered and participated correctly in the contest.