Rules - All Contests
1. By entering a contest, winners agree to these rules and the decisions of the judges and further agree to allow Misselbrook Marketing to use their names and photos
for publicity purposes without compensation.
2. Employees and independent contractors of Misselbrook Marketing and any affiliated companies and their respective immediate families "ARE" eligible.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years
of age and Canadian citizens.
4. Entries must be received by the deadline listed in the advertisement or section. Winners will be selected and notified by phone and/or email. Every reasonable attempt to contact the winner will be made.
5. Win Contests are an open concept and your email address or telephone # when submitted by you are available for others to see when they visit our published WIN Contest pages.
6. By entering a contest, you grant permission to
Misselbrook Marketing to contact you, from time to time, for market research purposes or to provide promotional messages (in the form of mail, telemarketing or e-mail) about services and specials offered by Misselbrook Marketing and/or its advertising partners.
7. All prizes will be awarded. No prize transfers or substitutions, except by sponsor due to unavailability. Prizes may be substituted for prizes of like value at the sponsor's sole discretion.
8. Winner's may need to pick up their prize
at Misselbrook Marketing, a designated agent or an advertising partner.
9. Promotion is subject to federal, provincial local regulations and laws, and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Any taxes related to the value of the prize if
applicable are the responsibility of the winners.
10. Odds of winning based on the number of entries received. Only official entries will be accepted. Any facsimiles or other reproductions will not be counted.
11. This promotion may be cancelled or postponed at the discretion of the publisher.
12. For a copy of these official contest rules, please just cut, paste, and print.
13. Legal Fees arising from a Lotto
Max Top Prize Win will be shared equally by all those who entered and participated correctly in the contest. Non Top Prize Wins (Lotto Max Tuesday Millionaire) are the sole property of the publisher/owner of Misselbrook Marketing
Any errors or omissions by the publisher are considered regrettable but no liability will be attached to the publisher or its agents.